domingo, 19 de septiembre de 2010

We can be like Jack and Sally if we want

Every tomorrow was a yesterday, every today was gone. I tried to breath but the oxigen was clearly mistaken, it wasn't there, no one was there.

"Sure you wanna go out?" Everyday was missing. We hated our lifes because the meaning was there but we couldn't grab it. I hated them so i become their friend, a new skin. We liked to suffer.

"Where are you?" He screamed, there was no answer. "I can't find me" he tried again. His shadow run away that day. Then there was a light and gone. It was a shooting star and wasn't no more like everything else. I closed my eyes but the voices were still there, the lonely ones.

I love the dark because the light is what creates the shadows, i love the silence because that means i'm not existing. I tried to see, too dark, too comforting.

Please, give me a new life, a new soul, a new world. I swear not to mess it up.
No one listen. We hated our lifes.

We run away that day, no one after us, no one behind. Walking in a line, every flower was dead. We wanted to find a new body, somewhere to sleep. I like the fresh air here.

El.

No hay comentarios: